Saturday, November 7, 2009

Concept Proposal Online Crit

Abby:

I like all your ideas, especially the dog. I think it is a nice metaphor for the communication model. However, I'm not sure if you ever mentioned how you are going to flush out the details such as annotations. Perhaps using other graphic elements would be beneficial. Also, I would look at how you animate it and the style of it. Will it be in flash? Will it be stop motion? Is going to be cut out? Funny? It's definitely a lot of things to consider.

Lance:

Your idea of the pocket book is a winner. It's interesting, fun way to learn the communication model. There are several things to consider though. At a small size, you may run into the problem of overcrowding the page. Make sure you include only the necessary information. Also, you mentioned color to me, I think your little books could be varied in color. That would keep them interesting because there could be a series of different books.

Also, no tape or balls. Ever.

Bryan:

You did a great job of flushing out the details and creating some beautiful communication models. I think that your strength lies in them. You should reflect those in your ideas for the project. I've talked with you about your projection idea, and I think it would work. It is important to think about the details, such as the annotations. Would those light up as well? Would they color coded in the text or other graphic elements? It's great that you focused on the light, because that was a big part of your conversation between you and your partner.

No comments: